Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Little Miss Sunshine

There are two kinds of people in this world: WINNERS and LOSERS.

Inside each and everyone of you,  ............................................of your being,  there’s a winner waiting to ......................................; and unleashed upon the world. With my nine step ‘Refuse to Lose programme’, you now have the necessary tools and the insights and the .................................. to put your...........................behind you and to go out and ................................
No...................................., no complaining, no .........................................; I want you to go out to the world and I want you .................................................; Thank you.



Yeah, I'm ................................ now... I don't know how long... I don't know...! Richard, he has nowhere else to go! I'm not smoking.... I'm not! Look, I'm at the hospital..... Yeah, OK, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment