Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let's get it on

Many of you are in love. Let's get ready for St. Valentine's Day.



Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye

I've been really trying, baby
Tryin' to hold back this feeling for so ...............
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then come on, oh, come on
Whoo, let's get it on
Ah, babe, let's get it on
Let's love, baby
Let's get it on, ..................
Let's get it on
Whoo-ooh-ooh

We're all ................... people
With so much to give
...................... me, sugar
Since we got to be
Let's live
I love you

There's nothing wrong
With me loving you
Baby, no, no
And giving yourself to me can never be ......................
If the love is ....................
Oh, babe, ooh, ooh

I know you know
What I've been dreaming of
Don't you, baby?
My whole ................. is in love
Whoo

I ain't gonna worry, I ain't gonna push
Won't push you, baby
So come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, baby
Stop beating around the bush, hey

Let's get it on, ooh, ooh
Let's get it on

You don't have to worry that it's wrong
If the spirit moves you, let me groove you good
Let your love come down
Oh, get it on, come on, baby

Do you know I .................... it?
I've been sanctified
Hey, hey
Girl, you give me good ..................., so good

Nothing wrong with love
If you want to love me
Just let yourself go
Oh, baby
Let's get it on

No comments:

Post a Comment