Monday, October 7, 2013

When Harry met Sally


WHEN HARRY MET SALLY is a romantic film about the relationship between Harry (Billy Chrystal) and Sally (Meg Ryan).

"Can men and women ever just be friends?" This is the question around all the film.







Sally: So what do you do with these 1..........., you just get up out of bed and leave? 
Harry: Sure.
Sally: Well explain to me how you do it. What do you say? 
Harry: You'd say you have an early meeting, early haircut or a squash game.
Sally: You don't play squash.
Harry: They don't know that they just met me.
Sally: That's 2.................
Harry: I know, I feel terrible.
Sally: You know I'm so glad I never got involved with you.I just
would've ended up being some woman you had to get up out of bed
and leave at three o'clock in the morning and clean your andirons,and 
you don't even have a fireplace. Not that I would've noticed.
Harry: Why are you getting so 3............? This is not about you.
Sally: Yes it is. You are a human affront to all women and I am a woman.
Harry: Hey I don't feel great about this but I don't hear anyone
complaining.
Sally: Of course not you're out of the door too fast.
Harry: I think they have an OK time.
Sally: How do you know?
Harry: What do you mean how do I know? I know.
Sally: Because they...
Harry: Yes, because they...
Sally: And how do you know that they really...
Harry: What are you saying, that they fake orgasm?
Sally: It's possible.
Harry: Get outta here!
Sally: Why? Most women at one time or another have faked it.
Harry: Well they haven't faked it with me.
Sally: How do you know?
Harry: Because I know.
Sally: Oh, right, that's right, I forgot, you're a man.
Harry: What is that supposed to 4.............?
Sally: Nothing. It's just that all men are sure it never happened to
them and that most women at one time or another have done it so you do
the math.
Harry: You don't think that I could tell the 5................?
Sally: No.
Harry: Get outta here.
Sally: Ooo...Oh...Ooo...
Harry: Are you OK?
Sally: Oh...Oh god...Ooo Oh God...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh God... 
Oh yeah rightthere Oh! Oh...Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes...Oh...Oh...
Yes Yes Yes....Oh...Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes...Oh...Oh... Oh... Oh God 
Oh... Oh... Huh...


Lady from another table: I'll have what she's 6................

No comments:

Post a Comment