Thursday, October 24, 2013

What about Bob?


What About Bob? is a 1991 comedy film directed by Frank Oz, and starring Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfuss. Murray plays Bob Wiley, a psychiatric patient who follows his egotistical psychiatrist
Dr. Leo Marvin (Dreyfuss) on vacation. When the unstable Bob befriends the other members of Marvin's family, it pushes the doctor over the edge.

1st scene

- Do you want to come sailing with me on my friend George's boat?
- Ohhh no...
- That's OK, you don't have to.
- No, I'd love to! It sounds great! I've never been on a boat, and I don't know how to handle it. It just make my lips hard to think about it. But if you find a good sailor, and the craft to see... Yes, I would go sailing! Yeah.... Let's go sailing! I know the plans! I'm sailing! I’m sailing!I'm sailing! I’m sailing! I’m sailing!



 - Dr Marvin, guess what! I sail! I'm a sailor! I sail! Is this a breakthrough? Do you think that I am a sailor? I sail? I sail now?
 - Keep sailing Bob!
 - On a boat on the lake. Very far away from the dock. Into the wind, with the sky and everything.

 2nd scene

- Here is the one who made me happy! Dr Leo Marvin!
- Oh Sweetie!
- Dr Leo Marvin!
- Get Out...
- No, we won't get out! We won't......You deserve it!
- I mean , GET OUT! GET OUT!!!!
- Is it something I said?
- You ruined my life! You ruined my career! You ruined my book! You put a perfectly peaceful house into an insane asylum!
- Get out!!! 

- Daddy!
- What's got into you?
- It was a disaster, Fay!
- No, it wasn't, you were wonderful sweetie!
-You were fine, dad!
-Why do you need to keep Bob out of the house?
-You think he's gone?
- He's not gone!
- That's the all point!
- He's never gone!!!
- Is this some radical new therapy?
- YOU SEE???

No comments:

Post a Comment